
Okay, so I can't mention one without mentioning the other ... This is Laura, my youngest daughter. We have two daughters.
This photo was taken in the park after the graduation. We had a picnic and invited all who came to eat. My sister Caryl prepared this fantastic lunch, my brother-in-law Frank roasted hot dogs on a little grill - My parents were there, Bill's parents were there, his brother Bob was there - It was great. Unfortunately, my other sister couldn't be there as her Father-in-law passed away and his memorial service was that same weekend. And my two brother's didn't come but acutally, I guess I forgot to invite them - not intentionally, I truly forgot, I didn't think, it was negligent on my part. A real Faux Paugh. I mean, I could have invited them, and then just let things happen. I suppose I owe them an apology. Or not. Guess I need to read Emily Post and find out what I should do. But if I go around worrying about all that I wouldn't enjoy the moment. And I'm choosing to enjoy the moment. They're probably relieved they weren't invited as an invitation means a gift or money or whatever. Oh well - That's life - and life is way to short to be spending it worrying, so let it go, right???
No comments:
Post a Comment